Shop-Hers.com high end consign online..anyone use it?

buyer be aware and seller be aware. EVERYTHING SUCKS ABOUT THIS COMPANY. they have no service skills. a bunch of ego maniac teens and the best person there is the guy in an article i read who's the techy behind everything. the girls don't know how to run a business and treat their buyers and sellers horribly. when i heard about them, it seemed perfect for a mom that has kids and wants to save but loves fashion. so i started as a buyer and after a good speech from the "founder" i gave her a chance only to find my items got lost or stolen...the prices were dropped so low i made peanuts and could have done better on ebay or real real.com. they give zero coverage to the 18% people and they sell their VIP program but you end up on the bottom of the list as soon as they sign a new customer up. WARNING. from shoes to clothes I've lost so much money with them. BIG MISTAKE WITH TRUSTING SHOP-HERS

I have bought 3 things from them and shipping is slow; however, I actually don't mind because they were Chanel, LV, and Gucci, they were probably authenticating the items before sending them out which delayed the process a bit.

I was very happy with the Chanel sunglasses and the LV scarf- they were in the "pristine" condition that the sellers said they were. However, the Gucci boots were described by the seller as "excellent condition" and the heels were "good too!". They arrived with knicks in the leather, scuffs in the tips of the boots, and the heels were atrocious - there was even a piece of clear tape around the heel to keep the leather from falling off (really???!!!). The boots are going back - I lose shipping fees both ways and they lose another customer.

Wow!!! Sorry about your gucci boots!

Did you tell them that?

I have bought 3 things from them and shipping is slow; however, I actually don't mind because they were Chanel, LV, and Gucci, they were probably authenticating the items before sending them out which delayed the process a bit.

I was very happy with the Chanel sunglasses and the LV scarf- they were in the "pristine" condition that the sellers said they were. However, the Gucci boots were described by the seller as "excellent condition" and the heels were "good too!". They arrived with knicks in the leather, scuffs in the tips of the boots, and the heels were atrocious - there was even a piece of clear tape around the heel to keep the leather from falling off (really???!!!). The boots are going back - I lose shipping fees both ways and they lose another customer.

Wow!!! Sorry about your gucci boots!

Did you tell them that?

Yes, and I documented the condition by sending them photos of those areas that I described in my post. They offered to waive the restocking fee only. I am still responsible for the shipping to and back. I am wondering why they don't also confirm the condition of items they already have in their possession before sending them out. They are confirming authenticity already, why not also confirm that the condition matches seller's description and photos? I hold the seller just as responsible as Shop-Hers for this fiasco. Not sure what happens with the seller after the boots are returned. I am going back to eBay where I know what I am getting most of the time, and sellers like this will be dinged for their dishonesty.

Yup they should have done that. Isn't that the whole point of shipping to them first to avoid all kind of disputes like this?
Yes, and I documented the condition by sending them photos of those areas that I described in my post. They offered to waive the restocking fee only. I am still responsible for the shipping to and back. I am wondering why they don't also confirm the condition of items they already have in their possession before sending them out. They are confirming authenticity already, why not also confirm that the condition matches seller's description and photos? I hold the seller just as responsible as Shop-Hers for this fiasco. Not sure what happens with the seller after the boots are returned. I am going back to eBay where I know what I am getting most of the time, and sellers like this will be dinged for their dishonesty.

Shop hers are super shady...last month they called me and said that my gucci tote bag has sold and this person even called me personally to let me know(i still have her number and the area code is somewhere in beverly hills)so i sent them my purse which is so devastating coz i worked hard for it!!and today i just found out when i went to my shop hers account and checked if my bagis still there and when i went there the Sell page is empty and ive been trying to contact them thru email and called the number no answer!!!where can i report these people??this type of shady business should not be on the website!!!i have been emailing the name Meredith Willet and no answer i am getting so frustrated!!!i trusted them bcoz these legit people online have been reviewing and advertising them!!!!so shady:nogood::nogood:

Shop hers are super shady...last month they called me and said that my gucci tote bag has sold and this person even called me personally to let me know(i still have her number and the area code is somewhere in beverly hills)so i sent them my purse which is so devastating coz i worked hard for it!!and today i just found out when i went to my shop hers account and checked if my bagis still there and when i went there the Sell page is empty and ive been trying to contact them thru email and called the number no answer!!!where can i report these people??this type of shady business should not be on the website!!!i have been emailing the name Meredith Willet and no answer i am getting so frustrated!!!i trusted them bcoz these legit people online have been reviewing and advertising them!!!!so shady:nogood::nogood:

That is super weird! I didn't even know they called people-i couldn't find a customer service number. Do you have proof of mailing or screen shots of putting the bag up? So sorry this happened to you :sad:

I just tried to sign up for this site using their app & it absolutely will not allow me to name my closet. Everything stalls out at that point.....

Meredith Willet is a VIP Coordinator with Shop-hers. Do you have a VIP as well as a personal closet? If the item was sold through a VIP closet then the sale won't show in a personal closet.
I've never had a problem contacting my VIP coordinator or customer service through email. Maybe try emailing their customer service instead. So sorry to hear you are having problems and hope it gets resolved.

Not sure what happened to you but there is a customer service email you can contact and I have been exchanging emails with them for the past few days and I always get reply back within 1-2 hrs

Have you tried that?