Shop-Hers.com high end consign online..anyone use it?

It looks like they're definitely going belly up... I was emailing them to ask for my VIP items back and found an email saying that they're no longer doing VIP and they would return my items to me. Good! I wasn't happy with the prices

I want to report I sold a dress, even though I was a big worried based on the recent posts, I was paid in the usual time frame. The item was received by Shop hers last Monday and money is in my account as if this morning

A friend forwarded me an email today that SH was combining with Tradesy. Does anyone know about this?
Yes, I got this email as well. Tradesy is acquiring Shop-Hers and they are shutting down the shop-hers site at the end of the year. They included a coupon as well for $50 off $200 and $200 off $1000 on Tradesy. I was going to list on Shop-Hers again but now it seems they'll be gone in a month, I'm not really sure what the benefit of buying them is to Tradesy, considering they are not keeping the site running

Yes, I got this email as well. Tradesy is acquiring Shop-Hers and they are shutting down the shop-hers site at the end of the year. They included a coupon as well for $50 off $200 and $200 off $1000 on Tradesy. I was going to list on Shop-Hers again but now it seems they'll be gone in a month, I'm not really sure what the benefit of buying them is to Tradesy, considering they are not keeping the site running

I rec'd the email and coupon as well...was not at all impressed with it, as the letter from Jaclyn a) didn't mention that the "gift" of $200 on the Tradesy site had to be for a purchase of over $1000, and b) Tradesy puts on a $200 off anything over $1000 fairly often with a code word. Just a way to look good on the way out for Shop Hers, but anyone who uses Tradesy will see right through it IMO!

Interesting. Thanks for the info. Scanned the Tradesy site briefly today. Wasn't blown away by anything. Oh well.

A lot of sellers on Shop Hers also list on Tradesy. Tradesy insists on "improving" the photos sellers post and do a crap job of it IMO. They make items look as unappealing as possible.

A lot of sellers on Shop Hers also list on Tradesy. Tradesy insists on "improving" the photos sellers post and do a crap job of it IMO. They make items look as unappealing as possible.

That's frustrating. And that was sort of my struggle as well - it was hard to see small details in the bags and sunglasses I looked at. I couldn't confirm corner wear, etc.

I am very disappointed Shop-Hers is closing!! They were the most straight-forward company out here. Tradesy tried to say I sold a fake item when I didn't and locked me out! I had the receipts to show authenticity and everything. This is going to be a disaster.

They say that you can sell your items on shop hers until the end of December, but cannot list more items. I successfully listed another item yesterday (LV empreinte Bastille), so if anyone has a higher end item they would like to sell on shop hers, it would be worth a try to list it now, because it may sell before the end of the month!

I also sold an item within the last week and my bank account was credited immediately once they received the package, so it looks like Thor funding issues are stable through their closing date.