Shop Etc. magazine: Summer's Hottest 100 Shoes & Bags under $100

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just saw this at the bookstore and had to buy the magazine. There are some super cute finds! I am so ready to go shopping...

There is a slideshow with some of the items here:
    http://www.shopetc.com/shopthisissue/products.do?issue=18&page=09

I love this black & white floral clutch:

slide28.jpg
  2. Cute stuff, thanks for sharing :biggrin: Still waiting for some of the slides to load though ...

3. I love that clutch! I've seen that style somewhere before I just cant remember where :[

4. That entire magazine gets me in soooo much trouble. I go on a rampage buying thins I see in that mag.

5. Yea I was going to post something about this the other day.
    What I don't get are all the Knock offs, especially Wal Mart's

I shop at Wal Mart for home things, DVDs etc... I have nothing against the place. I love it for my necessities but the people that usually go there to buy clothes, I am assuming they really aren't familiar with designer bags. I mean, I am even learning them and I am pretty fashion sensitive.

Anyways, my question is.... Why is Wal Mart making a Fendi Spy, etc...

I mean most people that want a SPY, they aren't going to get one at Wal Mart. And I am guessing most people that buy their bags from Wal Mart know nothing about a SPY. So why even bother doing it?

I just don't get it.

Also in the same issue, they have other companies such as Forever 21, JC Penny, Arden B knocking off Chanel, MJ, etc....

Interesting... I guess there is something for everyone

6. That is something called the "trickle down" effect, when elements from high-end designers get absorbed by larger, less fashion-centric retailers.

7. :lol: I was flipping through this mag earlier today at Borders and said that to my DH.

Great taste :flowers: :graucho:

8. Thanks for posting this, I love Shop Etc. magazine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice