SHOP BOP code!! :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here we go!! :upsidedown:

Enter COde: GETAJUMP
    25$ off 150
    50 off 300
    100 off 500
    200 off 1000+

expires: 11/26

have fun!

2. Hey its actually $250 off of a $1000 purchase! Thanks for posting!

3. thanks! just waiting for this!

4. yay, i LOVE shopbop codes, thanks so much for posting!!

5. Another elusive <a href="http://www.purseblog.com/go-to/shopbop.php" style="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 1px dotted #666666;" target="_blank"> ShopBop</a> code - thanks for posting! Did anyone else notice that the discount decreased, though? Their promotions are usually $20 off of $100 and $25 off of $250, which is proportionately 20% off. This time around it's only 17%! Still won't stop me from overspending, though :graucho:.

6. yes last time I got 150 off 500 :sad:.

7. I'm excited for a code but definitely noticed that they decreased the percentage back. boo!

8. i had 6 things in my cart... but decided not to check out. all these sales is driving my CC nuts!

9. I know! I got this in my email today and I was like :nuts: b/c that coupled with the
    Botkier bag that's on sale and no sales tax or shipping I paid just under $300!

10. Thanks so much!! Waiting for this forever!!

11. And if you have lucky mag rewards, you also get 5% cash back.