Shop alone or with another/others?

I love to shop ALONE and I thought I was the only weirdo here. :lol: Good to know that many of you here enjoy shopping alone as well. I view shopping alone as a time to myself. Sometimes you just need to be alone with yourself and enjoy your own company after a stressful day around people. :smile:

If you shop alone, you can't really get someone's opion whose honest,. if you shop with a girlfriend, you end up getting a couple drinks at the rotunda at Neimans and blow mucho dinero. I personally love my shopping budding and fellow purse addict PURSEGALSF.... Love ya girl...

kylieReese said:
If you shop alone, you can't really get someone's opion whose honest,. if you shop with a girlfriend, you end up getting a couple drinks at the rotunda at Neimans and blow mucho dinero. I personally love my shopping budding and fellow purse addict PURSEGALSF.... Love ya girl...

Love ya too girl!!! It's definitely better shopping with a buddy....
:love: :love: :love:

jenn said:
I totally prefer to shop alone. Anyone else cramps my style. But, I prefer going out to eat with others!
I'm soooo with you! I love to shop alone and prefer it. I'm on my own time, and make my own decisions.

I HATE eating alone and refuse to do it!

happy1 said:
I usually shop with my husband, he has picked out a lot of my bags with me. He has amazing taste so I've been lucky as special occassions generally involves a new purse. He's my best shopping buddy.

i take my hubbie too. funny thing, everytime i have shopped alone, have almost always made a return, everytime i have hopped with him, no problems. he has never stearred me wrong. and for a hubbie, he has excellent taste of fashion.:P :P

I like to shop with one other person; my mom or one of my friends; I like to have an opinion and its always fun to talk :biggrin: ! I don't like shopping with a bunch of people though, you have to go to almost every single store!

I have a girlfriend that I love to shop with because she has similar tastes to mine, but she recently became a mom so....I guess I'll have to shop on my own now :weird:

amanda said:
i can't shop for anything except groceries with my boyfriend...he's one of those DIY people that, whenever i say i like something, he's like "aww, don't get that, what's it made of? i could make it! let me give it a shot!"

that's so funny because my DH says the same thing, or "don't you have the same thing at home?"

but he's slowly coming around to the fact that women have more needs, such as different black bags for different occasions, outfits, seasons, etc :biggrin:

I like to shop wiht my BF. I don't go out with my friends as much that I don't feel comfortable going shopping with them. With BF, everything is heavenly whether I buy something or not.

I prefer to shop alone. I notice when I go shopping with some of my gf's, we end up spending WAY too much money on the stuff I didn't entirely want in far less time. We dragged a guy friend once and he said it was like watching a credit card hurricane.

Shopping alone gives me the freedom to really look at something many times before getting it or leaving it. Then I can talk to my gf's about whether it was a good buy or not.

And I never go purse shopping with my husband. He may very well have a heart attack if he knew how much of my spending money actually goes to purses!

kylieReese said:

lol but i find my self always in the odd position of not WANTING anyone else's opinion. i think that trait is also the one that makes me REALLY fast at trying on things - most shopping decisions, in the moment (not on here, lol), are very cut and dry to me. but it's great that you found a good shopping buddy!