Shop alone or with another/others?

1. I actually prefer to shop alone! I can take as much time as I want or be as quick as I please without annoying anyone.

It is fun to go with my best girlfriend, though!

Oh EDIT: And WHO actually shops with their boyfriend/husband?!

2. i like to shop alone.
    but even if i didn't i wouldn't have a choice because most of my friends won't even set foot in a designer boutique ;)

3. lol my bf shopping? unless it involves sneakers or the sporadic sunglasses i'm pretty much outta luck in the dept.

I like to be with people all the time and i like to talk to people about what i am buying so i can think it through aloud but i haaaate being rushed or being pulled somewhere i dont want to go so i'm kinda toss up

4. I would just adore having a boyfriend or husband that liked to shop. Hasn't happened so far. I used to play poker with an ex-boyfriend and if I won I'd get a shopping trip. I got REAL good at poker really fast.

5. I love to shop alone. I shop quickly and with focus Ha! I find that others hold me back, plus many people don't understand my bag sickness, so they get a little freaked out, I don't need that!

6. HA! "Bag sickness..."

7. I can't shop with any of my girlfriends, hah. I like to be able to do my own thing in my own time. :-P plus, selfish as it sounds, HATE sitting in the dressing room of some store I can't stand while my friend tries on 50 different shirts. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind doing that, but I need to be there knowing that actually getting shopping done isn't my main goal. :-P So, I can't shop with my girlfriends, but I can walk the mall recreationally with them.

AND.

I take my boyfriend shopping ALL the time. We both enjoy it and I usually have a pretty good time ( we also seperate and do our own thing when we're there sometimes.)

8. My boyfriend doesn't like it too much, I can tell, but he always goes with me! He's my ride everywhere. And I know he likes looking at men's clothes while I'm on the women's side.

Other than that, I also prefer to shop alone instead of with girlfriends. I can spend as much time as I want in the change room, and I don't have to go in stores that I don't like. Plus, I don't have to worry about compromising if we both like the same item.

9. I usually shop with my husband, he has picked out a lot of my bags with me. He has amazing taste so I've been lucky as special occassions generally involves a new purse. He's my best shopping buddy.

10. i hate to shop alone and i hate to shop with friend cuz i always feel bad that im' spending too much time on stuff for me and just i dunno takes away from my shopping concentration

but i love to shop with my boyfriend who enjoys shopping as much as i do (almost) and who has incredible taste........

11. I alway tend to shop alone. Not by my choice but because my friends have no interest in it. And they all think purses are a waste of $$$. What I would give for one day with a girlfriend to go purse crazy shopping with, and not feel guily because Im looking at bags over $20, and ultimately buying another dream bag.

12. I prefer to shop alone. The only time I like to have someone with me is the rare occasion when I need a second opinion on something...but unfortunately it's impossible to predict when that might happen. ;)

13. Awww, Ranskimmie, I'll be your friend. :smile:

14. Alone!! I get so much more done. I hate shopping with my husband, because he doesn't like some of the things I do and has too much of an opinion on it. I'm an efficient shopper, I get things done, girlfriends always never know what they want and when we go to every store and they don't buy anything its annoying for me.

15. :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL, would we have a blast or what!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice