Shoot!!!I'm supposed to buying for other people!!! UPDATE EMMY SCORED

^ that's odd. it's showing that both the grey and black are available right now. perhaps you can try deleting your temporary internet files. sometimes cookies and whatnot makes certain sites wonky for me and perhaps that will fix the problem? :shrugs:

EMMY! I feel your pain girl.. I have to stop shopping for myself as well. With all my spending, I can't believe all this talk about "recession." I think you should go for the chic, you need a new MJ!! And the watch is gorgeous! I've seen this beauty myself and had to restrain from buying it. I have a black watch and it goes with most of my outfits. I love it!

Whoops!!! Sorry..I got the coin pouch to go w/ the blake & ZC I bought in spring...Which is why I want the BLACK CHIC so all my stuff matches :Push:

I could KICK myself for missing it on Eluxury....I just can't fall in love w/ the grey...Maybe whoever bought the one(s) from Elux will return ...Believe me I'm HAWKING the web....If anyone sees it...LMK!!! I'll need the store/SA name/ phone number so I can have it shipped....AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!! Thanx ladies!!!!:flowers:

Aww.... I haven't seen the black on sale. Dang! I wonder if some place would price match it? I don't know if Nordies carried this style. Maybe bloomies??

Your black MJ family is adorable!! I love it!! I think your set is complete.

LOVE them all!!! :love:

attachment.php

^ Thanx for that!!! Thithi just pm'd me too!!! I DID get this today...
LOVE what you just got Emmy!! And wow! Did it come delivered like that?? What a sweet gift to open - it looks gorgeous! And a card addressed to you too? Shoot. I need to order something from there! I love getting gifts in the mail. Lol. :P

Wait a minute... is the tag still attached to that bag??? EMMY, you need to use it ASAP!

***LMAO!!!*** I know..but right now I'm using my red blake until after Christma..a tradition I started last year lol!!! I know..I'm ALWAYS telling everyone to use their stuff!!!..This is definitely the LONGEST a bag has sat in my closet w/ a tag on it!!!

:tup: UPDATE!!!!!!..I'm in the process of trying to get shopbop to price match Barneys/Elux on the BLACK chic bag...I'll keep you all updated...Fingers crossed!!!!! :tup: