Shoot!!!I'm supposed to buying for other people!!! UPDATE EMMY SCORED

Beany

O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
Fingers crossed for you :smile:
I still love that black blake, zc and now the cute little coin purse, black with gold h/w looks fab.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Syracuse , New York
:P:yahoo:I GOT THE CHIC BAG IN BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I called Shopbop (they had her full price still-$795.00) & they did a price match to Barneys.com.......Thanx to Thithi for putting the thought in my head!!!!!

$479.00 I got her for!! That's $78.00 cheaper than Elux had it for!!!:graucho:... And no tax...Free shipping!!!! YES!!!! EMMY SCORES!!!!!!!!

So...Now I'm satisfied...Except for the leather jacket I saw that would now go GREAT w/ this bag lol!!!!! Shoot!!! I hope they sold my size lol!! OK..so now I MATCH..w/ TWO bags..cool beans!!!

OK muggles.......here's the red blake..I LOVE wearing her at this time of year!!! I have gloves that exactly match her too!!!:flowers:

Attachments

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Syracuse , New York
I'll post pics don't you worry ladies!!! This could be good for us...maybe they will start checking other websites to keep up w/ the sales!!!! Did anyone see that gorgy Elise on ShopBop? I was talking to the rep and commented on the selection of bags they had up..she said their buyers were REALLY good!!!....word!!