Shoes!

zjones

Apr 30, 2016
Hello, ladies and gents. I'm thinking of picking up a pair of Coach shoes since I see ones I like *and* they're on sale. Do they tend to run true-to-size or a bit small/large?

Thanks! :smile:

Just to make sure I'm understanding you correctly -- women's is true to size (a 9 is a 9), but men's tends to run half a size large overall (I.E., a 9 is a 9.5 for everyone, or from a women's perspective)?

I only am familiar with women's sizes. Most run true to size but not all. It might be different now that Coach owns Stuart Weitzman. In the past, they used several different shoe manufacturers so sizes could vary. A couple of years ago, there was one time a size 6 sandal fit my size 8 foot.

I think I'm just going to have to order what I think is the right size and if they don't fit, return and exchange them for a size down. Sadly, the closest retail store is an hour-plus away with traffic so I can't go try anything on, if they even have the style I'm looking at. :sad:

Hello, ladies and gents. I'm thinking of picking up a pair of Coach shoes since I see ones I like *and* they're on sale. Do they tend to run true-to-size or a bit small/large?
Thanks! :smile:

True to size, do not do half size down. 8.5 comfy on me 8 less so. Only shoes that aren't are those little flats with color cap toe and heel. These felt big.

I find most styles are true to size. I am a true 10.5 so it can be quite fun with shoe shopping brands that go from 10 to 11. I can wear Coach's 10 fine. Now if it was a pointy toe box, I'd probably go to an 11.

If you're ordering online, I recommend getting at least two sizes. The best thing would be to try them on in the store. I have found that the sizes can vary. I have three different sizes in Coach shoes. Most of them are my regular size 8, but I also have a 7 1/2 and an 8 1/2. There have been shoes that were too tight at 7 1/2 and then I literally walked out of the size 8! Lol! You just never know! :biggrin: