Shoes. Where to start?

ok, here are a few more. Another pair of brown nine west pumps. slightly smaller heel, different detailing

IMG00179-1.jpg

black patent leather unlisted pumps. So loved these. Think I lived in them from ages 18-21.

IMG00176.jpg

IMG00177.jpg

which ones?

The brown Nine West ones. I think I agree with Pishi, she posted that maybe you should donate the NW ones and start from scratch with those. Not trying to be harsh, just honest. I am not kidding when I tell you I had several pairs of Nine West shoes almost exactly like those just a few years ago myself and that is exactly what I finally did. Up until maybe 2-3 years ago that is pretty much all I ever bought was NW, lol! Nothing wrong with NW, I still wear 2 pairs of boots all the time ;)

I don't think you should CHANGE your style, just freshen it up? I certainly didn't change mine all that much, lol! Like I said, my DD gives me all kinds of grief (jokingly) because I wear the SAME BLACK style of shoes ALL the time :P
Actually, so do the girls at work :thinking:

And I thank you for the honest feedback. So I am very tempted to agree with you and donate them. Except the first pair that you also liked. The ones that reminded me of the first pair you suggested? What about those?

So you would keep the enzos and the bcbgs.

What about those unlisted ones? They do look like they have a lot of wear, but once cleaning them just now they look brand new again. Are THEY to dated?

The more i look at the red ones, the more I hate them. They are gone.