shoes to match your fendi spy and b-bag

1. i wasn't aware that fendi had shoes to coordinate with each of their it-bags......not a huge fan of fendi shoes but i am liking the slide a little :shame:...and the bone and black heel is hot :love:

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. The Spy shoe is pretty. Styeldrops has one in dark brown as well, but I'm afraid it may be a bit too matchy matchy.

I've just ordered a custom order for a white baby spy and MJ shoes from 2 PF members... so here is my Spy bag/shoe combo for the summer!!! (Thanks to all the sweet PF members on the shoe forum who helped me decide)

1.jpg 2.jpg
  3. lyn that's gonna be really pretty :love:

4. Wow!!! the shoes are fabulous!!!

5. i love flats and there are thongs for both the styles:
    [​IMG]
    and...
    [​IMG]

6. That black patent B-slide is heavenly. I wish I could justify the 400 for that one. Gorgeous!

7. Yes, Fendi does coordinate bags and shoes together. I have a Spy bag that matches my shoes. But, I don't have the pic now. I need to take one. I have this picture though. The Magic bag and the shoes match.

[​IMG]

I have a lot more Fendi bags and shoes. But, I only posted this because someone wanted to see a mini Spy bag that day. I used to collect the Baguette's ever since I was 13. I'm 18 now. I started collecting them in 2000. I have more than 25 or 30 now. But, I barely use them. The last one I used them was probably 3 years ago. It's a pity though. I love them! My favorite one is in gold and the buckle is in Swarovski crystals.

8. yasmin i loooooove fendi baguettes.......and i love the tortoisey-leather bag you have with the matching shoes.....i'd been eyeing that bag in the monogram fabric it's sooo cute and so comfortable to carry :P

9. This is so ME...but I am not going to pay ~$400 for it. Maybe $200 :biggrin:

10. OMG! I love those Fendi shoes! So cute, and they look comfy too!

11. these flats are to die for:love:

12. I like the first and last pair...very cute.

13. the FENDI B patent shoes are to die for!!!

14. The last two pairs are just goooooorgeous!:love:

Nice collection Yasmin!:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice