Shoes to match these dresses...?

mangodjango

Feb 8, 2011
I was considering wearing one of these dresses to a wedding but was curious to other people's input for matching shoes since I tend to pick black/white or neutrals to go with most things.

1. d30opm7hsgivgh.cloudfront.net/upload/7258429_4QjlpdhL_c.jpg
I was thinking of a mustard yellow suede pair of shoes, but I'm not sure how it'd actually mesh.

2. shopnextny.com/images/P/c37132_D7277.JPG
A model wearing this dress had on a pair of pewter/wood sandal heels but I'm not entirely sure I like that combo.

Thanks for your help!

first dress: something in black, gray, greige, beige, nude, purple, (maybe) pink/blue. a pump or something strappy would be best. i'm not too sure on the mustard yellow

second: any of the colors on that dress, in addition to the standard neutrals - gray, nude, beige, greige. black is a bit harsh for the girlishness of this dress. wedges, sandals, pumps.

first dress: something in black, gray, greige, beige, nude, purple, (maybe) pink/blue. a pump or something strappy would be best. i'm not too sure on the mustard yellow

second: any of the colors on that dress, in addition to the standard neutrals - gray, nude, beige, greige. black is a bit harsh for the girlishness of this dress. wedges, sandals, pumps.

ditto.