Shoes that you will not rest until you find :D

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Has anybody else got a pair of shoes that they never managed to find when they first came out, or that were already sold out. and they are still bummed about it! ?

For me, my collection will never be complete until I find the Balenciaga Gladiator sandals from the s/s 05 season.
    [​IMG]

Does anybody else have a shoe that they are absolutely desperate for, perhaps we could make somebodys year :smile:

2. i came across both of these pairs in my size spring/summer 04 but i just graduated college and couldnt afford them. now that i can marginally afford them, i can't find them anymore :sad2:

manolo campari mary janes in black
    manolo sedaraby d'orsay in light pink

both in 35.5 if anyone happens to come across them on eBay!

3. ah, I have the nude d'orsays they are gorgeous (the piccie is in post your shoes thread!)... I will be sure to let you know if I ever see either pair on eBay in your size :smile:

4. I still dream about a pair of Gucci silver tinsel edged with square sequin pumps. Don't know the collection, maybe f/w 2001?

And the Fendi shoes with the large gear-type silver cut outs, maybe from f/w 2003?

The Louboutin Pigalles from last season.

This year I want the Lanvin cone heels in black.

5. A pair of Chanel pointe shoe inspired heels. basically ballet shoes with heels...with the ribbons that wrap around your leg. I saw them years ago...and I'm still in love with them.

6. The Louboutin Marcia kitten heels... If only I had known his magic then...

7. I would love the cone heels too. I wonder how hard they would be to wear :love:

8. An original pair of Marc Jacobs Collection Mouse Flats in black. I keep looking for them on eBay, but so far, no luck in terms of my size. I totally missed the boat on those flats.

9. These prada shoes. I don't even remember what season they are from, I just know that I have wanted them since I saw them. I hope this picture isn't too big. I cut and pasted it. (from eBay-they're not even close to my size)

[​IMG]

10. ohh! i saw these the other day...i saw them in patent leather though; do they come in regular leather?

11. I love those Pigalles too, but I can't ever buy them! The reason is that every time I see those shoes I think of the Pigalle area of Paris... that is where the s*x stores are and where some of the 'working' girls hang out.... US Soldiers who were in Paris after WW2 called that area "pig alley" (because it's pronounced Pee-gall) :P :P :P

12. I could have sworn I saw these in the Marketplace .....

13. I would like to find the marc jacob mouse flats (the ones with the face). I cannot resist anything that is cute or unique, plus I am the year of the mouse/rat, and I work with animals (mainly mice and rats)! haha! Ironic.

14. I have these shoes! My sister loves, loves them. I won't give them to her though. :P

I have the black version with the gray plastic heel too.

They are from spring 98.

Good luck!

15. They are surprisingly sturdy. I tried on a pair of green and a pair of brown t straps at Barneys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice