Shoes, shoes, shoes!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. We didnt have a dedicated thread for shoes, so here goes.
    Got my Alexi Zinnia sandals today, so cute and comfy.
    Cant wait to wear them out with my zinnia selma.:sunnies

and it slid right under the radar since it wasnt a purse purchase, tee hee hee

Attached Files:

2. Love your toes! And your shoes! The pink and gold are perfect together. Hmm...what's next? A watch?? :smile:

You might want to hide the brand from the husband, or he might put you on a MK ban ;P ssssh!

3. Actually returning a watch that I just got, dont care for it, so maybe use that money on hmmm dont know yet, lol.

Bite your tongue, lol, no I think he knows this ban is hard enough to live with.
    P.S. I just ordered a MK tank top, giggle

4. Just got these MICHAEL Michael Kors Delphine Suede Bow Ballet Flats (Navy) from Zappos!

Very soft & comfy, fits true to size.

They also come in a 4" heels version and a few other colors (Black, Pomegranate, Brown etc)

Attached Files:

5. Super cute, and what a fabulous color!

6. puurrrfect for fall/winter.. they're just adorbs!
    MK fulton moc and bennet ballet flats

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376703773.897025.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376704012.388223.jpg

7. Those are super cute!

8. Really cute!

9. All these are so cute!!! I need to take pics and add my Luggage color ballet flats here.... :biggrin:

10. Here's mine...though I have yet to wear them!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378865808.580884.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378865823.264835.jpg

11. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378901797.073716.jpg

These are my go to flats ... I also want to pick up a pair of sigs as well in brown

12. I wish I could wear flats like these, I have skinny heels and they dont stay on my feet.

13. That's kind of me in the way I wish I could wear heels but I just can't my body won't let me ... :biggrin: I'm a total flats and boots kind of girl...

14. Did you find that these stretched with use? I had been looking at the black pair same style but my regular size 8.5 felt too big and the 8's felt a little tight.

15. I did find when I first got them that they were tight across the toe where the metal detail is at.... But after a few wearings they have stretched out and are nice and comfy...