Shoes on Ebay....Hmmm...

Ok for the ladies who buy on Ebay how do you know the shoe will fit? Do you just go by measurements? Also, how do you know that it will be comforatble, do you just turn around and sell the shoes if they don't work out?

Thanks!
on Chanel I know for a fact that either 5 1/2 or 6 will fit me no matter what!...same for Gucci...no way to make mistakes.:rolleyes: ...

I buy a lot of new shoes on eBay, and assume most are close-outs or factory seconds. Since I prefer a more rugged shoe (boots, clogs, etc.), this really isn't an issue for me. :P

As far as sizing goes, I only buy known entities. I know what size I wear in that brand, and therefor don't hesitate to buy on line (this goes for any website, not just eBay). If it's an unknown quantity and I can try it on at the local department store before purchasing on line, I will. :yes:

I won't buy used shoes on eBay (or anywhere!) -- no offense to those who do, but who really knows where they've been? :s

A lot of the shoes are bought on an employee discount from the outlets...So a shoe that retails at 550, goes to the outlet, is 299, employee buys it at say, 50% off and sells it on ebay. Thus, they make a profit...but they risk their jobs in most cases...

A 50% employee discount? Really? :shrugs:

I've never heard of higher than 20%, over here.