Shoes: Next Luxe Purchase

WingNut

O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
A great option if you like the oran style but need a strap and I think suits more feet is the santorini. I do like my oz mules as well but always worried i cannot walk a lot with them due to them slipping out. My orans are my office slippers nowadays.

View attachment 5581952
I strongly second the Santorini! They are quite comfortable and avert the issue of the foot sliding that the Orans gave me. I also find them quite a bit dressier just because of the strap.

• Love
Reactions: 7th House
Feb 22, 2020
I’d invest in Hermès sneakers.
You can wear them all year round. Great for running after a toddler! And as the owner of 2 pairs of Hermès sneakers I can confirm they are incredibly comfortable and beautifully made.
I speak as someone who isn’t a fan of ‘designer sneakers’ normally opting for Nike but the H ones are wonderful and not obviously branded.
I have to check those out! I'm actually pretty flexible as long as they don't have killer heels because I have a toddler that I have to chase around whenever we go out haha the most important thing for me is comfort and something that I can really wear a lot! ❤️

7th House

Aug 18, 2020
I'm not experienced with Hermes shoes, but I highly recommend going to try them on in-stores and take photos.

For Orans, I have narrow feet but my feet look absolutely ugly in them. :crybaby:Which is so sad, because they look so cute! (but may be a blessing in disguise for my wallet. :lol:)

The only sandals I have are the famosa espadrilles and I love them! Very comfortable and no need to break in. But I would not use them to run. I think I started to chase my dog once in them and I could feel my feet slipping. :P

Good luck!
I'm tempted to try them in store. I just hope I don't feel too uncomfortable to just buy it even if I'm unsure!

7th House

Aug 18, 2020
I’d invest in Hermès sneakers.
You can wear them all year round. Great for running after a toddler! And as the owner of 2 pairs of Hermès sneakers I can confirm they are incredibly comfortable and beautifully made.
I speak as someone who isn’t a fan of ‘designer sneakers’ normally opting for Nike but the H ones are wonderful and not obviously branded.
I haven't checked their sneakers out! I'll have a look at them too ❤️