SHOES - MORE THAN 50% off at NM!!!

1. ok- I have the ultimate tip Im gonna share with you....lol....
    I have the worlds best SHOE SA at NM in Las Vegas..I ship from there to NJ cuz they take visa cards( I use visa mac so PHH doesnt find out..hee.hee.hee..) I just scored a pair of KILLER Chanel shoes,Tods shoes and Prada shoes from her..for ..wait..yes..500-TOTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!OY VEY!
    Her name is Ruby and she can find ANYTHING..she rules....I am so excited cuz I have always wanted these shoes to begin with..and they are soooo hot.I get them in a week..will post pics..hurry and check out the NM sales!they rock!especially if you have a good SA!

2. congrats on the new shoes! what a great deal. i scored some pradas 50% off at shirise and would love to find osme more deals!

does PHH hate shoes too?

3. ^yep..go figure..LOL.....Call Ruby if you need a Prada shoe..she is so great at finding ANYTHING..and they have a toll free #!! LOL!

4. Hi Jill,
    Please reply or pm with 1-800 number. They take Visa??

5. yep..Its my best kept secret..LOL! Will Pm you the # tomorrow,gotta get to bed before its time to get up!LOL!

6. wow i thought all NM takes is amex & NM card! i'll be in Las Vegas this wkd. i'll need to check it out :smile:!

7. We're going to Las Vegas in a month ... I hope there will still be some good sales when I go.:sad:

8. NM does have a good deal on shoes right now. I got a pair of pink Louboutins for only $261 (retail $520).

9. wow Jill, that's a great deal!
    i wish i lived in america too!
    congrats!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice