shoes are too big can i fix them

pollinilove

Mar 6, 2007
so i wore 2 pair of enzo peep toes out and i cant return them there a size 8 and im a 7 1/2 what can i do to make them fit my foot keeps coming out of the shoe . i do not want to rebuy these shoes at 70 bucks per shoe . ps i got the 8 cause i was a size 8 but then i went from a size 20 to a 16 and i went down half a shoe size

You could try those half pads that can be placed in the toe box, sometimes that can make a shoe fit a half size smaller. Not sure if they'd show with peeptoes though, you'd just have to try it. That's so odd you went down a half size, I've only heard of people going up sizes. Did your feet used to be really swollen or something? If that's the case you may go back to that 8 again.

You can take it to a cobbler and ask to put an insole inside of you shoes. They usually lift up the thin leather inside of the shoe (front part) and put a soft layer inside and then glue the leather back. I don't know if I made myself clear, but I hope it helps.

thats the thing i was a 7 1/2 and a size 14 then i went up to a size 20 and a size 8 shoe now im a size 16 and a 71/2 shoe again
You could try those half pads that can be placed in the toe box, sometimes that can make a shoe fit a half size smaller. Not sure if they'd show with peeptoes though, you'd just have to try it. That's so odd you went down a half size, I've only heard of people going up sizes. Did your feet used to be really swollen or something? If that's the case you may go back to that 8 again.

You can take it to a cobbler and ask to put an insole inside of you shoes. They usually lift up the thin leather inside of the shoe (front part) and put a soft layer inside and then glue the leather back. I don't know if I made myself clear, but I hope it helps.

I have the same issue too. May I know if it's the same as putting a full soft insole inside the shoes? I've tried to put one in, but then the shoes still a bit too "long" and is become too "tight" with the insole. Hope u understand what I meant. Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks. :smile:

I have the same issue too. May I know if it's the same as putting a full soft insole inside the shoes? I've tried to put one in, but then the shoes still a bit too "long" and is become too "tight" with the insole. Hope u understand what I meant. Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks. :smile:

dont use half insole in your case, just try the leather heel grip :smile: so instead of making your front too tight , it fills up the gap that you have at the back of your feet

p.s i just read you put full insole? try with the half insole first if its still too tight try the leather heel grip as ive suggested above

Thanks for your suggestion. I try half insole and also the leather heel grip. But when I walk, it still comes off very easily. :wacko: I purchased 2 pairs in different colors and they are both a half size too big. It was an impulse purchase.

hrmmmmmmmm are you sure its not a full size too big if its still slip out.normally when i have half a size too big i use one half insoles and a leather heel grip and its fixed..thats weird

I agree with everyone here- ma ybe try putting 1 of everything Foot Petal makes into them :smile: and see if that takes up enough room.

BTW (and I hope I am not offending you) - Congrats on your weight loss :smile: