shoes are too big can i fix them

pollinilove

Mar 6, 2007
so i wore 2 pair of enzo peep toes out and i cant return them there a size 8 and im a 7 1/2 what can i do to make them fit my foot keeps coming out of the shoe . i do not want to rebuy these shoes at 70 bucks per shoe . ps i got the 8 cause i was a size 8 but then i went from a size 20 to a 16 and i went down half a shoe size

Aug 17, 2008
You could try those half pads that can be placed in the toe box, sometimes that can make a shoe fit a half size smaller. Not sure if they'd show with peeptoes though, you'd just have to try it. That's so odd you went down a half size, I've only heard of people going up sizes. Did your feet used to be really swollen or something? If that's the case you may go back to that 8 again.

jjensen

O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
You can take it to a cobbler and ask to put an insole inside of you shoes. They usually lift up the thin leather inside of the shoe (front part) and put a soft layer inside and then glue the leather back. I don't know if I made myself clear, but I hope it helps.

pollinilove

Mar 6, 2007
thats the thing i was a 7 1/2 and a size 14 then i went up to a size 20 and a size 8 shoe now im a size 16 and a 71/2 shoe again
You could try those half pads that can be placed in the toe box, sometimes that can make a shoe fit a half size smaller. Not sure if they'd show with peeptoes though, you'd just have to try it. That's so odd you went down a half size, I've only heard of people going up sizes. Did your feet used to be really swollen or something? If that's the case you may go back to that 8 again.

Elle Candy

O.G.
Nov 10, 2006
You can take it to a cobbler and ask to put an insole inside of you shoes. They usually lift up the thin leather inside of the shoe (front part) and put a soft layer inside and then glue the leather back. I don't know if I made myself clear, but I hope it helps.

I have the same issue too. May I know if it's the same as putting a full soft insole inside the shoes? I've tried to put one in, but then the shoes still a bit too "long" and is become too "tight" with the insole. Hope u understand what I meant. Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks. :smile:

immashoesaddict

◦● TEAM JIGGLES ●◦
O.G.
Jun 15, 2007
I have the same issue too. May I know if it's the same as putting a full soft insole inside the shoes? I've tried to put one in, but then the shoes still a bit too "long" and is become too "tight" with the insole. Hope u understand what I meant. Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks. :smile:

dont use half insole in your case, just try the leather heel grip :smile: so instead of making your front too tight , it fills up the gap that you have at the back of your feet

p.s i just read you put full insole? try with the half insole first if its still too tight try the leather heel grip as ive suggested above

Elle Candy

O.G.
Nov 10, 2006
Thanks for your suggestion. I try half insole and also the leather heel grip. But when I walk, it still comes off very easily. :wacko: I purchased 2 pairs in different colors and they are both a half size too big. It was an impulse purchase.