Shoes are here!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They are here and I love them! They fit my feet like they where made for them.:love:
    Can’t wait for better weather so I can start to wear them.:yahoo:
    [​IMG]

2. WOW!!!! Those shoes are TDF! They look a lot better on you than on the web site :smile:!

3. :woohoo::woohoo: They are HOT shoes!!! I'm so glad they arrived safely and you love them, they look great!

Are you feeling better?

4. Lovely shoes :tup: .....what bag will you carry ??

5. Wow I wish I can wear those heals... They look really lovely on you.
    Congrats!

6. They look great. Do they fit true to size?

7. Wowzer Lillan, they look hot, hot, hot!
    Congratulations!

8. Lilan , we are shoe twinnies . I have these too . They look fabby on you .

9. they look great. I have a pair too and was really surprised at how well they fit!

10. Woohoo very sexy!

11. That is a FAB pair of shoes!!!

12. WOWeeeeee! Sexy shoes!

13. Wow, gorgeous! I bet they've cheered you up!

14. Thanks girls, for all your nice comments, and yes they are hot, sexy and stunning, and makes your legs LONG.....makes me 6 feet high, about the same high as most of the girls/women in my family (when they are not wearing shoes).:P
    Taz, I think I need a new bag for these shoes. :lol: Being a Mulberry newbie, I only have two mulberry bags, one black poppy, who I think will looks great with these shoes + jeans and a leatherjacket + a little black zinia, which will look good with shoes and a pencil skirt + smart top.
    Flossie and rachiem, Great Minds Think Alike. :supacool:

And yes, I am feeling better, at least the fever is going down. :ty:

15. Those shoes look utterly amazing on you - congratulations!