Shoes and size......

1. Ladies!
    I need help!
    My BF bought me a pair of Miu Miu shoes yesterday.. :lol:
    My regular size is 36.5 but these are pointy toe flat shoes and when I tried them on they fit perfectly well (but they were the displayed ones, so they were stretched a little, probably) and now I got a brand new pair of 36.5 and when I tried them on at home, they fit a little tight..
    not much.. just a little..
    How do you guys tell if the shoes fit perfectly??
    I can't move my toes when I'm wearing them.. so there's not much room.. Is this good (maybe it will stretch)? or should I go one size bigger?? I must decide soon!!! TIA:love:

2. You probably just have to break them in, its okay. I've gone through this before and now those same shoes are actually TOO roomy, lol.

3. I feel the total opposite to abandoned images, i feel like if they are a big snug when you get them sometimes the leather will stretch and sometimes it wont, and if it doesnt and you spent a lot on the shoes you are stuck with a pair you can't wear - I have lived the experience, and it's no fun. My advice would be if the shoe doesnt fit, return it! A little bit of discomfort is understood for the first time but tightness just means that particular shoe runs small.. but you be the judge if they are super cute it's a tough call :unsure:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice