shoe suggestions

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I'm going to a wedding in the very near future and decided to wear this dress to the reception (I'm wearing an 'earthier' dress for the morning garden ceremony). I guess I have 2 questions:

1) do you think this dress is appropriate for a reception;:shrugs: and
    2) what pair of shoes should I wear (I'm thinking something fun and not too distracting since the dress is busy as it is)

What do you guys think? Although I love louboutins, it's currently out of the question since I've already blown enough money on my two upcoming vacations. Thanks a bunch!

lulus.com/images/large/bSO1i0d2498navywhiteB.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Hmmmm...I think the dress is super cute but not sure if I'd personally wear it to a wedding reception. I feel like it might be too bare with it being both strapless and on the shorter side. However, the whole dynamic could be changed if you wore a delicate cardigan over it. :yes: Is the reception indoors or out?

I think shoes like these would look great! They're not flashy but still gorg and not too strappy/bare. Tons of diff colors at the bottom of the page. :tup:
    http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml;jsessionid=11GHZSW3D505ICQAAKQBACQ?itemId=prod117690001&ecid=NMALRFeedJ84DHJLQkR4&ci_src=14110925&ci_sku=X0NNW