Shoe Storage?

1. Any good ideas? I have a tiny closet with those fold out closet doors :sad:

2. lol i have mine all stuffed under my bed :sad: and lying round the house but i dont buy expensive designer shoes but i do have about 40 pairs cramped up under there... poooooor poooooor shoes!

3. I keep all my shoes in their original boxes, and mark the styles/color on the sides. It depends if you're organized or not, because you have to put back all the boxes you pull out. I helped a friend of mine organize her closet this weekend (she and it was a mess!) and used the expandable and stackable shoe racks from The Container Store (on sale this week too!). They fit right under her rack of shirts/skirts. She also has those accordian closet doors. She gets to see all of her shoes and also its easier to purge the ones she doesn't use.

Good luck!

4. i have a walk-in closet, so i keep all my shoes in their boxes and line them up in stacks on the floor along my side of the closet

5. :biggrin: thanks for the advice!!

6. I keep my shoes in clear plastic containers with photos on the outside of the shoes. I also organize according to brand. When I get into everyday non-designer shoes I arrange according to type of shoe ie sneakers,flats,wedges. If you have a IKEA in your area they sell this little shoe rack which comes in cute colors that can help keep them organized. I think they run about 6 or 7 bucks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice