Shoe sizes

Both my sister and I wear size 9 shoes, but I wear a B width and she wears a C width. My feet are narrower than hers but only slightly. I have noticed that the biggest difference between the widths in in the heel. Hope that helps.

I bought my ribes in size 5D but seems that only size B are available from styledrops and saks. Not too sure if i should just take the plunge and order a 6 or 6.5B

Definitely order up a size, or atleast half. If you are doing heels, a full size, for flats, atleast a half for ferragamo if you have to get a width smaller than you're accustomed to.

Thanks so much Katemonaco and kgirl:heart:! I am struggling a lot as we only have C width in Australia so I will probably have to purchase in the US from Neimans or the like but they appear to only stock B width on their websites.

I'm a 6C in Carla heels and that is pretty much perfect fit, so if I have to purchase in a B, do you think going up to 6.5B will be enough? Or would you go up to 7B?

Thanks for your advice nijnetje. I would prefer to buy them in person too but they have sold out of my size across Australia so I'm feeling desperate! I'm dying for these shoes (I want the Carla style in patent red).

I was hoping to get some info about the C or D width shoes.
I will be travelling to NY soon - does Saks or any departmental store carry those width of shoes in Vara or Varina?
On the online web, they only sell B cut

I have the Carla 8.5cm in size 8C which is perfect for me.

I'm trying to buy the Ribes by email/phone from another store as the color that I want is not available in my local store. I tried the ribes in size 7.5D at my local store, and it fits. However, the store that i intend to purchase from doesn't carry D widths, and my local store doesn't carry C widths for me to try.

i've asked SA, who has advised that the Ribes 8C fit is similar to the Carla, but maybe slightly more spacious because of the peep toe. but the SA is a guy.... so i think it might be better to check out with you girls on your actual experience..

so, do you think it's advisable to purchase the Ribes in 8C?