Shoe sizes..how accurate are they?

rachiem

O.G.
Sep 7, 2007
the shoes that I like (Marcie ballerina flats) are sold out in my size, they do have the next size down or up though.
I can only buy these mail order as they are discontinued. Does anyone have any experience with the sizing of these?

I personally don't own any Chloe flats, but I know for the rest of my Chloe's I most often take a half size larger. I'm a 37 and most of mine are 37.5. But I know with flats you don't have an incline to deal with. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

I own some flats and usually they run quite true to size...so I wouldn't go one size down...( not even a half ). I'd order them the size up...maybe you could use an insole if they won't fit...could you return them ?
Marcie flats are so cute, btw...:heart:

All of mine have been TTS, I'm a 7.5-8 and I've always been a 38. However are the Marcie's patent? I tried on a pair of patent Chloe flats and had to do a 38.5/39... I didn't buy them as they were quite narrow (I have slightly wider feet than average). So if they're patent I'd think you could easily do a half size up, I wouldn't ever go a half size down... it never works out for me.

Good luck and I hope we can see your lovely flats soon on the Chloe shoes thread :biggrin:

Yup, tts in my experience as well, except for a pair of ballerina flats (Paddy?) I bought this fall, in which I went up a half size and that are STILL a little tight! Usually, for me, Chloe shoes are completely tts and very, very comfortable. I'd definitely not go down, but up could be ok as others have said.

I actually own the Marcie flats in brown, and I took a half size up than my actual size since they are a bit "curvy"?! if you know what I mean ! But they killed my feet (bleeding toes haha) the first times I wore them because of the metal on the top that didnt allowed the leather to be very "flexible" but now they are alright and comfortable !
Hope it helped you !

IMG_0279.jpg