Shoe sizes..how accurate are they?

rachiem

O.G.
Sep 7, 2007
Sussex
the shoes that I like (Marcie ballerina flats) are sold out in my size, they do have the next size down or up though.
I can only buy these mail order as they are discontinued. Does anyone have any experience with the sizing of these?

Apr 20, 2009
I personally don't own any Chloe flats, but I know for the rest of my Chloe's I most often take a half size larger. I'm a 37 and most of mine are 37.5. But I know with flats you don't have an incline to deal with. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Chloé75

Kraut
Jan 11, 2009
3h from Paris
I own some flats and usually they run quite true to size...so I wouldn't go one size down...( not even a half ). I'd order them the size up...maybe you could use an insole if they won't fit...could you return them ?
Marcie flats are so cute, btw...:heart:

jen_sparro

Jen
O.G.
Mar 27, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
All of mine have been TTS, I'm a 7.5-8 and I've always been a 38. However are the Marcie's patent? I tried on a pair of patent Chloe flats and had to do a 38.5/39... I didn't buy them as they were quite narrow (I have slightly wider feet than average). So if they're patent I'd think you could easily do a half size up, I wouldn't ever go a half size down... it never works out for me.

Good luck and I hope we can see your lovely flats soon on the Chloe shoes thread :biggrin:

Safa

O.G.
Mar 20, 2010
USA
Yup, tts in my experience as well, except for a pair of ballerina flats (Paddy?) I bought this fall, in which I went up a half size and that are STILL a little tight! Usually, for me, Chloe shoes are completely tts and very, very comfortable. I'd definitely not go down, but up could be ok as others have said.

Mathildekhay

Dec 1, 2010
Paris
I actually own the Marcie flats in brown, and I took a half size up than my actual size since they are a bit "curvy"?! if you know what I mean ! But they killed my feet (bleeding toes haha) the first times I wore them because of the metal on the top that didnt allowed the leather to be very "flexible" but now they are alright and comfortable !
Hope it helped you !

rachiem

O.G.
Sep 7, 2007
Sussex
Thanks guys. I've held off to actually go to the Chloe boutique to try some out. Will let you know how it goes