Shoe size after baby [emoji64]

Hello dearies!
I am really really craving needing some pairs.

I gave birth in October 2017 and will be having another bundle of joy this August 2018 (Irish Twins [emoji51])
havent been able to wear most of my heels since the 7th month of my 1st pregnancy [emoji24][emoji24]
Is there any hope of my feet going back to its normal size? What were your experiences ladies? I read your feet should go back to its regular size within a year [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
Looking to add to my collection. Buuut cant decide if I should cut my losses and just start buying bigger sizes or not [emoji28] Am I delusional in thinking they will go back to what they were?

I was TTS 36.5 prebaby and probably am at 37.5 now [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Unsurprisingly, it's different for all women, but I can tell you my experience at least. My feet expanded a little during my first pregnancy, were horrifically swollen immediately postpartum, but eventually I was back to my normal size (US7), though things felt a little snugger than they had in the past. At this point I had not invested in any high end shoes because I was too afraid of my feet changing, so I'm not sure about how that would relate to CL sizing.

In any case, during my second pregnancy, I had the same thing where my feet expanded a bit, not to the point where I couldn't wear my shoes but just not very pleasant because of the extra width. I'm a year later now and my feet have actually shrunk a little below where they were pre-children and I am not any thinner, so it's not a weight thing. I'm a little under a US 7 now and take a 37 in CLs pretty consistently, sometimes even a 36.5 (has anybody else noticed that suede Anjalinas are huge?).

Personally, I would not buy expensive shoes for another year or so after being done with pregnancy, because your feet absolutely can keep changing. Sometimes I see women selling shoes because they just had babies and they can't fit their shoes and I want to tell them to just wait a little longer and see!