Shoe shopping help

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I would love to buy Jimmy Choos, Manolo Blahnik & Christian louboutin everyday, but unfortunately I can’t afford to. How are you guys able to buy so many designer shoes (sample sales, discount shopping, etc.). Please TEACH ME!!!! I have a lot of shoes, but only a couple are designer.

2. Except for 2 pairs of Prada shoes (for which I paid full price), I have always bought my designer shoes on sale. Not usually at sample sales, either, where the pickings are generally grim and slim. I usually buy mine as soon as I see 30% off sales at major dept. stores. I have also bought them from Yoox and Bluefly online, especially when I have a 10% or 15% off code. In January and July, I always pick up shoes for 50% off. I have purchased at least 5 pairs of Prada shoes this way - at the boutique itself!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice