shoe sale?

Call your store. I called mine and they are saving an Alexia for me. I am trying it tomorrow. I lvoe this one as well but did not want to pay full price!! Let me know how it goes.

^^ I just placed the order online...you convinced me to get the brown one...I wanted the black but didnt want to take a chance to loose this bootie so thank you nutryhuney, m_butterfly and everyone who advised me to get it.

Maes.. good to hear that you placed your order. I tell you if I find them in brown later on I will get them as well...:biggrin:

Oh my.. you are not going to believe this. I went to pick up the Alexia shoes and the one that they put aside for me was another style called Alisa or something with Al too. :wtf: It was like a real bootie. Anyhow I could not believe it. Then the lady said that she just sold the my size 30 minutes ago but that she was going to check. :faint:

Luckily for me the size that she sold was a smaller one and they had my size. I tell you this is one of those things that you want to cry even it is not worth to cry for a pair of shoes.. or is it? :P

Lol I know what you mean but luckily you found them! I know if I personally go I'll want everything in there. Also many stores don't carry my size. I'm in the smallest side!

^^ I just placed the order online...you convinced me to get the brown one...I wanted the black but didnt want to take a chance to loose this bootie so thank you nutryhuney, m_butterfly and everyone who advised me to get it.

de nada Maes - always happy to enable a fellow coachie! be sure to post some modeling pics when you get the booties - those are some serious shoes

I saw the Natale boots in the Coach boutique. They look really nice in person--better than online. The Whiskey color is really pretty. Did not try them on because I am short with small ankles and they don't have a zipper, so I think they might be too boxy on me.
I picked up the "adorable flats" in black patent at Macy's for sale and with coupon and I also picked up the last pair of the "Laney" sig wedges the Coach store had in black/black. I wasn't sure before about the wedges seeing them online, but in person the c's were so subtle, and they are really flattering--altho a little high.
I had to go down a size in the flats because they seem to run long. The wedges were true to size.

Has anyone tried the Aliza? Are they true to size like all the flats and sneakers? My local boutique doesn't have them and I'm not up to dealing with traffic to get to Beverly Hills, so I'm tempted to snatch them up online.

Has anyone tried the Aliza? Are they true to size like all the flats and sneakers? My local boutique doesn't have them and I'm not up to dealing with traffic to get to Beverly Hills, so I'm tempted to snatch them up online.

This is the one that they reserved for me by mistake but I did not get to try it. It is a very cute one though!!;)