Shoe sale on Coach.com (can be combined with PCE)!

glazebrookgirl

Cookies, please?!
O.G.
Jul 16, 2010
Is anyone else looking at the shoes that are already on sale at Coach.com? Didn't most of these just come out a few weeks ago? Like the Alexia bootie that was $198 and is now $129 and you can use your PCE and it would be less than $100?

Or the Natale boot (so cute!) that was $378, on sale for $259, and with PCE would be around $195?

I am looking at the python flat, which was $188, on sale for $99, and then with PCE would be about $75! :nuts:

I ran a test online to see if PCE would apply to the shoe sale and I was able to use my ePCE code on these shoes to get the discount, so I am assuming if I go to the FP store, I can use my PCE and avoid shipping costs. I can't believe some of these shoes are on sale...so weird!

I was just getting ready to post the same thing...I just got the e-mail a little while ago that more shoes just went on sale. I've always thought their shoes were overpriced, and the fact that they put them on sale so quickly seems to support that theory!

I have three pairs on my wishlist but can't go into the boutique to use my PCE coupon till tomorrow, so I hope the styles I want aren't gone by then now that the price has dropped on them!

Last edited:
I wanted the roxanne rainboots, but they are out of my size. BOO! Why do all the people with gargantuan feet like me (size 10) have to go buy all the dang rainboots?
And where are the blue ones? I really liked those also.

Holy cow, the rainboots are really $59 plus PCE? Too bad I don't need rainboots since it doesn't rain here, LOL. I like the ocelot ones!

Looks like they don't have many left of the roxanne rainboots, only pink and only a few sizes! Sorry PCL! :sad:

I was thinking about using them for when it rains now and december...and snows in Jan/Feb (and sometimes March).
Oh well...maybe I can find them at Belk or Dillards, but I doubt they will be the same price. :sad:

Well the shoe I wanted is on backorder and so I can't order it online with PCE :sad:

EDIT: I called my FP store and ordered the Rana Heel/Clog that shows as backordered in the size/color I wanted. They waived shipping and I got the sale and PCE coupon! WOO HOO!!!

Last edited:
Well the shoe I wanted is on backorder and so I can't order it online with PCE :sad:

EDIT: I called my FP store and ordered the Rana Heel/Clog that shows as backordered in the size/color I wanted. They waived shipping and I got the sale and PCE coupon! WOO HOO!!!

I want the same ones....I was hoping that when I go into the boutique tomorrow, they'll still be able to order for me too (w/ the PCE price). Glad you were able to get yours!

How can you get PCE?? (sorry kinda new to this lol)

There are many threads on this subject here> http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-pce-and-card-events/

A lot of people have diff. theories as to how people get them, but no one is 100% sure how Coach 'selects' which of its customer will get these 25% (boutique purchases) coupons, but whenever you're shopping at either Coach boutiques or the Coach factory stores (outlets), and they ask you for your e-mail address and address, give it to them!

Last edited:
I got the blue/cream tartan sneakers at my boutique last night, and used PCE with no problems, came to $44.25! I love them, I would have got the pink/purple ones too if they had them.