Shoe Question, and sort of a reveal...

I found some studded flats that were exactly the color of the vachetta, but since I knew that would darken, and I was unsure if the shoe leather would, I went with the more creamy color. I have a feeling I'll need some blue flats, too.

20110512_1110copy.jpg

My husband got me the Totally MM for my birthday and I love it. I wanted some casual flats that would look nice with Azur. I don't intend for this to be the only shoes I wear while carrying it, and I didn't want all matchy-matchy. I just wanted one pair where it looked like I meant to do that. It was kinda hard to find!!! So whaddaya think? How did I do? And don't be afraid to hurt my feelings if you think it's a disaster. I appreciate your thoughts...

What a sweet DH! I think those shoes look great! What a fun outfit for the spring and summer!! :biggrin:

I found some studded flats that were exactly the color of the vachetta, but since I knew that would darken, and I was unsure if the shoe leather would, I went with the more creamy color. I have a feeling I'll need some blue flats, too.

I think some navy blue patent flats (e.g., Tory Burch Eddie or Caroline flats) might also look quite lovely... :smile: