SHOE PROBLEM? Find your solutions here! The CL STORAGE Chat thread

I finally have my shoe storage solution! My DH purchased a very large, custom-made, fire-proof safe. He ordered it with 3 shelves (covered in fabric) on one side, so that I can put my shoes, bags, and jewelry in there. It makes me feel better knowing that my shoes will be safe from fire and theft. A neighborhood friend of mine suffered a home invasion a few months ago and they took everything. I only have 8 pairs of CLs so far, but I'm gonna lock em' up!

I finally have my shoe storage solution! My DH purchased a very large, custom-made, fire-proof safe. He ordered it with 3 shelves (covered in fabric) on one side, so that I can put my shoes, bags, and jewelry in there. It makes me feel better knowing that my shoes will be safe from fire and theft. A neighborhood friend of mine suffered a home invasion a few months ago and they took everything. I only have 8 pairs of CLs so far, but I'm gonna lock em' up!

Genius!!!!

how is it that I just discovered this thread now??!!

as far as fading, I put all my exotics in the boxes so it doesn't fade.

I posted my shoe closet in the pics only thread but here's a sneak peak! ;)

attachment.php

Now that's storage, vhdos! I love it!
Home invasion...that is so awful a thought!

crazee, so fun! I love that your barbie display is included. I have the first doll in its box hung to the left of my shoes (you can kind of see it in my pics).

Last edited:
This is my shoe storage right now. I have 3 pairs but really only 2 of them are stored as my Rosella flats are my go to shoe most days. It really doesn't glow like that, its just the flash from my camera.

nmbag.jpg

nmbag2.jpg

nmbag3.jpg

nmbag4.jpg

cts900, It really helps! My husband has as many shoes as I do, btw. Haha! His are just less expensive. He's into cycling though, so he has his pricey vice, too. Thank goodness!

You inspired me to get my butt in gear, Jet. I took new pics today and have sent them off to be printed so that I can get them on my boxes. DH is eternally grateful to you for helping to motivate me to finally get this done.

(Speaking of husbands and shoes....my DH wears skate shoes, work boots, and flip flops but in the last year or so his tastes have gotten decidedly more, erm, particular and expensive. I guess the addiction is contagious! :P)

Thanks again ladies for all the inspiration. I will post pics when my photos are on my boxes!

Thanks, Jet! Here is a preview of the pics I took from my computer screen.....DH asked me to post this to prove I have my storage picture on its way. He is precious. lol. :P

attachment.php

Attachments

• Boxes.JPG
    Boxes.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 337