SHOE HAUL! Manolo, Lanvin, Prada, & Mcqueens-Nordies Rack Shoe event! (feedback pls)

dpgyrl026

O.G.
Sep 23, 2006
Wow, was that fun! I gotta love old reliable Nordstrom Rack. I got 5 pairs, and need your help narrowing it down (if at all). Pls excuse the quality of the picture, as I took it from my phone (pre-sale event, can’t take them home yet..boo)

Lanvin Jeweled Pumps: $300 from $1095

Lanvin Slingback Pumps: $300 from $679

Manolo Classic Mary Janes: $199 from $625

Alexander McQueen Peep Toe Stiletto: $300 from $885

Prada Pumps: $150 from $430

================================================

Alexander McQueen:100% sure I'm going to keep. I've been eyeing this for the longest time on their website, and regret chickening out on their online 70% off sale. Tried it on at Nordstrom Rack, and even at 4.5-5 inches, they are comfy! I guess losing out on the extra $35 isn't too bad.

Prada Pumps:5% keep While it's the cheapest, my coworker says it's too old person looking.

Pls help decide between the rest. Best 2 out of 3 (or all =P)

1. Lanvin Jeweled Strap

2. Lanvin Slingback Pumps

3. Manolo--I really really really love this. Only thing is, it's been tried on one too many times, but the soles and the inside are perfect. This isn't refurbished (as there were many other pairs in different sizes). But, I figure within 3 wears, the creases will be there anyway.

Thanks for looking :graucho:

I lovelovelovelovelove Alexander McQueen! :love: Congrats on such a great score!

For the pairs you are trying to choose between, I would go with the Manolo's first - the Lanvin slingback second - the Lanvin pump third.

You've got a tough decision girl!

Thank you Nico! Isn't it funny how they all ended up being the same color tone..black/nude.

Omg, I'm seriously infatuated with the Mcqueens. It was love at first sight, and then forever love once I tried it on and realized how comfy they were.

My faves are the McQueens :love: and the slingback Lanvins. I love the cap toe on those Lanvins!

The jeweled Lanvin and Manolos are similar shape/color so maybe just choose one of those...you seem to love the Manolos more and I agree with the wrinkling, no big deal.

Congrats on a great haul!

Thank you Melli. Yes, the captoes remind me of Chanel, which is why I love them.

The manolos are so classic, and of course comfy...and yes, I do love them! Preliminarily speaking, the Lanvin jewels is one of those things where if I had an extra gift card, I'd totally buy it. I like that the jewels throw it off a bit but the heels are kept simple. Good thing it isn't final sale.

Lol..and the plot thickens.

Thanks Kdo. It's funny, I had a "nemesis" shopper there. She had some Choos I wanted, I had the Lanvins she wanted. I think she was trying to get me to get the Pradas so I could forego one of the other ones. She's all "love those Pradas... Lanvins, not so much".

My faves are the McQueens :love: and the slingback Lanvins. I love the cap toe on those Lanvins!

Ditto! I like them all, but if I had to pick one to return I'd pick the other Lanvins. The Pradas aren't the most exciting of the bunch, but they would be really practical with my wardrobe...

And which Rack were you at??

Hannahsophia, that's partly the reason why I feel like I have to choose between the Lanvins and not forfeit Manolo. Not sure how I feel about getting two lanvins, and passing up a pair of Manolos...esp. a staple one like the Mary Janes.

Ahertz...depending on how you look at it, it could be a blessing in disguise =P