SHOE HAUL! Manolo, Lanvin, Prada, & Mcqueens-Nordies Rack Shoe event! (feedback pls)

I got my shoes pre-sale on phone last event and the manager was the coolest person ever, not only did he find the Choos I have been lusting over but he found a pair of Louboutin boots right before my Choos got shipped out and called me back. If I lived down there I'd be seriously broke. Seriously great customer service from the shoes team there.

Stuckacello, no way! Which one did you get? They really are the friendliest people there. But yes, the prices were amazing! It doesn't happen every day I have to admit, but I have gotten so many great deals on purses. I

Poohluvspurses, the presale is through today. Then Friday's the day they actually sell it. Weird thing is, if you presale, you can't pick it up til Saturday.

Joke..I love that mentality! Hehe..keep all 3 and cut myself from all this misery.

I got my shoes pre-sale on phone last event and the manager was the coolest person ever, not only did he find the Choos I have been lusting over but he found a pair of Louboutin boots right before my Choos got shipped out and called me back. If I lived down there I'd be seriously broke. Seriously great customer service from the shoes team there.

which Lanvin boots did you get?

Love the manolos -- have them in black and they will get creased with use. I had been eyeing the Lanvin slingbacks when the first went on sale at BG's -- definitely keep them.

Stuckacello, no way! Which one did you get? They really are the friendliest people there. But yes, the prices were amazing! It doesn't happen every day I have to admit, but I have gotten so many great deals on purses. I

Poohluvspurses, the presale is through today. Then Friday's the day they actually sell it. Weird thing is, if you presale, you can't pick it up til Saturday.

Joke..I love that mentality! Hehe..keep all 3 and cut myself from all this misery.
I begged the manager to look for the Jimmy Choo Atlas and he found me Louboutin snake arielle a talons and called me...amazing guy