Shoe Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, you guys could help me out with the categories that the Shoe Forum should have.

I want to keep it seperate from the PurseForum, that is for sure.

ooo, that could be really fun!!! I don't know a whole lot about designer shoes, but another addiction to luxury couldn't hurt!!! ( well, actually, it could hurt... my budget that is!)

lol.

I think it's a lovely idea.

Yes. I don't really pay all that much attention to shoes, right now -- sort of a lesser thing with me. I saw some really beautiful (jeweled!) Miu Miu party shoes in the latest March Vogue, though. That made me realize what works of art shoes can be! And it made me want them!

*raises both hands and her feet*

Oh and for categories, you should go similar to this one, with a general discussion, Show your shoe, Shoe discussion, Sales forum... For sub-cats, perhaps start with "Major designers" (Blahnik, Louboutin...)...

Me, me, me (with both of my hands and feet up)!!!

Shoe discussion and Deal & Steal and Seller's watch and Market place for sure. Not sure about Shoe showcase because it's kind of hard to present 100 pairs of shoes. General discussion is a maybe because we already discuss general stuffs here, but maybe it's good for people who do come to the PF at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.