shoe dilemma

1. I ordered these shoes (but in a darker brown) & when they got here I LOVED them, problem is my BF, his friend and his friend's 20 year old son all say that these shoes are so ugly it hurts to look at them.

So, I need a second opinion.

[​IMG]

What do you guys think?

2. I'm sorry. . . I don't like them either:shame:

3. sorry.I dont like them either

4. Are these any better or should I just give up on carlos clogs?

[​IMG]

Carlo's shoes are super comfortable for my feet in a 4" heel and I love the way that the toe shape makes my size 7.5 feet look tiny which is why I am trying so hard to find a pair of Carlos clogs for fall.

5. i like the second one better.

6. i dont like it, im so sorry:sad:

7. I think the color of the first one is pasty. The second ones are CUTE CUTE CUTE- what website did you see them on. I need a pair!
    monica

8. Not my style, but some of the Prada/Miu Miu shoes make your feet look tiny when they have a rounded toe and are the wedge platforms. I haven't seen any like that for the current season yet. Jill would know better.

9. I like the 2nd ones better. IMO, the first one doesn't quite click and I think that's because somehow the jewel on the front doesn't jive with the more casual style of a clog/mule like these are.

The 2nd one is cool!

10. I like the second one better but they are just not my type. Sorry.

11. If I had to choose between the two, I would say number 2. However neither are really my style.

12. I think both would be fine with jeans.

13. I am not fond of them...sorry...

14. I think they're better in this colour (as they look more attractive with a tonal coloured jewel on the brown leather):

Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Deputy Clog [​IMG]

I don't really like them enough to buy them myself, but I don't think they're ugly.

In fact, large jewels and jewel-like metal studs are very 'in' for Autumn/Winter (Fendi [Bucket Bag], LV and Donna Karen [dresses], Missoni [alice bands]). Prada lead the pack (as usual), by showing them, black on black, last A/W. The only real difference is that, on the runway, they tended to be claw-set.

Maybe you're a little ahead of your time! ;)

15. I love the 2nd pair that you posted. If I could get myself to wear heels more often, I'd buy them myself! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice