*SHOE DEALS* Share the love! Post any steals you find here.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...<>ast_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1186718284174

CL Red Espadrilles further reduced. They were $202 and change when I last saw them.

LOL, I took my own "shoe deal". I have never bought any of his espadrilles, but I graduated from Ohio State and go to all of the football games, so I thought these red ones would be really cute to wear when it is still warm. ;) It's not common practice for me to wear heels when I go tailgating and to games, but maybe this season I'll try it. :rolleyes:

Oh, and if you use your Saks card you get free shipping on an order over $150, but I don't like using it online, so I just called customer service to place my order and they waived the shipping for me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Christian-Loubo...ryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone a 5.5. here? Now that's a great deal. I cannot believe that shoe has been sitting there w/o bids. I bought those L'Evidence Orlato wedge flats in my size full-price from NAP last fall (they sold-out full-price pretty quickly) and have gotten so many compliments every time I wear them. CL boutiques never ordered that exact style/color combo and my SA's love that shoe and always comment on it whenever I wear it in. They would've sold that shoe a million times had it been ordered for the boutiques!

How do these fit? Anyone?
I normally wear CL 5 (but was advised to get 4.5 for helmut???) are these too big for me? Even with heel pads & sole pads? (the length I would go to get a CL deal!)

Decolettes are bizarre in sizing, and there really isn't any uniformity. They are at least 1/2 size up from other closed-toe CL's, and sometimes 1 full size up. If you have wider feet, I would definitely suggest 1 full size up.

Good luck.

(Oh, and yes, helmuts are usually 1 full size DOWN from your usual CL size.)

Awesome!!! Congrats! ;) I thought about getting them too b/c they were my size, but I had to SLOWLY walk away from the computer. hehe Post pics when you get them. Did you get your Chanel navy mary janes yet? :graucho:

the chanel maryjanes should be arriving today, will post pix when they arrive!:yes:

If you're looking for good shoe deals I just stopped by a store called Footcandy. Almost all of their store was marked at 50% off. They had all kinds of Jimmy Choo's, Manolos, and Louboutins on sale! If you want to check out some of the styles they have, try www.footcandyshoes.com.

Their phone number is 925.937.3668. They'll help you out with how the shoes are sized and everything.

Hope you guys find some great bargains!

^^^I have those in the gold version. They are really pretty! I bought them a few weeks ago for $299 to wear with Indian outfits should I ever decide to go to an event. I usually avoid them at all costs because I just get bombarded with a million questions regarding my love life and career. LMAO