shoe 911!!!!- please tell me they look like they fit

angelstacie04

My Weakness: Shoes
Apr 12, 2008
Hi LAdies!!!! I finally received my glitters and I was so excited!!!!! BUt im scared. They feel great and comfortable but they look like they're too small. PLease tell me the truth! Im just afraid if i go up a size then my straps will be loose.
GetAttachment.aspx

They do look a tad too small, but if they are comfy go for it. I tried keeping a pair of NPs that were just a little too small, and then finally decided that numb toes were just not worth it. But you said you feel good in them....and that's what counts!

I know :sad: thats what i was thinking. Do you think that after a while the toe box will stretch some and then my foot will slide up a bit? or i should start looking for a 40.5?

Well, natural girl has one for 850 and 900 buy it now. But im afraid to get it and still be stuck with this 40. I paid 800 for it, do u think i could make the money back on it? (Im not trying to sell or advertise here just in case anyone thinks that)

so should i bid on them or buy it now? or should i talk to her about my situation, i wish she would just switch with me, lol. I really need them for next week and the bidding stops tomorrow but its like at 12 and the post offices are closed around then and then it might get here too late

Hmmm..that's a tough call. You could try emailing her and telling her your situation, it doesn't hurt to try but if you're ok with her price and she can ensure that you will get them in time then maybe it's worth the buy it now.

definitely get a half size bigger. don't use "buy it now" as the auction ends tomorrow anyway. buy them for $850 (bid right before the auction ends) and pay for overnight shipping. ta-da!

definitely get a half size bigger. don't use "buy it now" as the auction ends tomorrow anyway. buy them for $850 (bid right before the auction ends) and pay for overnight shipping. ta-da!

I so was not thinking, lol thanks bogejay! Im just afraid someone else will bid ont hem or some freak accident lol. so if i get these should i just sell mine for 850 so i can make the money back? idk, im so indecisive. lol. What would u all do if you were me?