shocked:gold giant no longer in production!?!

CHLOEGLAMOUR

Blonde Member
O.G.
Jul 2, 2007
hi gals !!

i just received an email from my SA IN France , i am still shocked and i hope it is not true

please read :

Dear ..
If you desire to have an envelope giant gold I might be able to have one for you since the Gold giants won't be available after this season!
keep me updated and i'm glad you like the bag
Regards

:wtf::wtf:what??? please tell me it is not true:cry:

i asked him for further explanation ,but still no reply

WTF???? Oh, why? Now that I finally have decided to buy a GGH bag, typical!!! What is wrong with producing both RGGH and GGH?

I'm going to Bal London next Friday and will ask them about this. If this is true, they are doing a mistake IMO:bagslap:

My SA at vegas told me the same thing. She said they think Balenciaga is planning on getting rid of GGH. She said no main collection S/S 2010 colors in GGH.

I don't doubt this info at all. The GGH is actual 18k gold plated is what I was told by Balenciaga. With the price of gold going up, they might have a problem with doing GGH.

oh no! i still need something with ggh. they can't do that
bella, have you asked already bal milan?
infact they can't
yoyocici-trouble.gif
.... POOR GOLD GIANT------->
Emoticon051.gif

i will call my SA in milan tomorrow asking for further explanation,but CANNES SA WAS SURE ABOUT IT

That's what I suspected as well, the cost of gold. But I wasn't sure if the GGH was real gold. I guess rose gold is cheaper...yet they insist on price increases:rolleyes:
I don't doubt this info at all. The GGH is actual 18k gold plated is what I was told by Balenciaga. With the price of gold going up, they might have a problem with doing GGH.