Shock, horror - Alexa unfaithful!

WARNING: DO NOT VIEW WITHOUT A TENALADY IN PLACE

:roflmfao::lol::woohoo::nuts::wtf:

jbanks_bfa_7dec10_pa_b_320x480.jpg

I can't get over how thin her legs look. Not helped by clumpy shoes granted, but still.

I don't think Alexa ever had anything to do with the design process or input into the actual Alexa bag. I think I read that Emma Hill just named the bag the Alexa because she is the girl "du jour". Obviously Mulberry then showered her with free bags.

Anyway it's still very nice for Mulberry to have won Designer Brand of the year.

I feel her pain, being blessed with scrawny calves (but sadly not scrawny thighs), big feet and no poise!!!!!!;)
I actually like the dress/tights combo but her hair is a right old mess for a posh do and I would have gone with finer heels myself

I reckon the Mulberry tpf ladies are a far more stylish lot than this crowd!
Poor Jeff. Now off to take a look at Daphne. It's like being at a wedding & watching and remarking on the "fashion", or not as the case may be.

Definitely. And none seem in a particularly good mood either, only one or two! The face they've caught on Daphne Guinness is hilarious :P

she's been out-pouted by Nicholas Kirkwood though! And Naomi looks like she's got half her canapes tucked up in her cheeks for later like a hamster!

Gosh, I didn't even recognise Jeff Banks! Thanks for clearing that one up for me!! :lol:

I don't get the appeal of Daphne Guinness/high fashion. She always reminds me of a cartoon Cruella de Vil with her skunk hair and unsmiling, taut face...

Have to go against the flow here and say that I like Alexa C. I think she's cute and doesn't conform like some of the others. To compare her to Lara is unfair - Lara is a complete sexpot and the polar opposite of Alexa, who seems quite goofy and has more of a geek appeal.

So disappointed in Yasmin Le Bon, she always looks fabulous, but do not like that dress on her. I think Claudia Schiffer always looks amazing there. I do like Alexa C, but am not a fan of that getup, but that's her look she admits she likes grandma chic, but even my grandma wouldn't be caught dead in that.

You would think Emma could pick and choose clothes or at least get help to find a flattering dress!
Although I don't really "get" Alexa C I do like that she dresses and looks a bit different from the other cloned women.
I would not mind her Chanel bag myself... :smile:

I probably feel the attention (and stuff) people like Alexa receive is totally unjustified - but then, isn't it usually the same with all famous people?

Looking at her (and others before her) developing in the spotlight is revealing though: girls that at first would shout "rebel!" famously end up conforming, big time.

In their defence, it must be difficult to resist Chanel - I probably wouldn't put up a fight also...