Shock, horror - Alexa unfaithful!

tortoiseperson

ReMember
Jul 16, 2010
at tonight's British Fashion Awards - that's not a Lily or a Mila she's clutching ...

but Mulberry wins the Designer Brand Award. Corries won't be surprised that Designer of the Year goes to Phoebe Philo at Celine (wot, not Emma Hill? ;))

Ms Chung moved onwards and upwards to Chanel as soon as the great unwashed were allowed to buy those bags she'd been given free gratis.
Her posture is awful to my eye. I must be so out of touch because I thought one of the benefits of being so thin was that you could at least strike fabulous angular or elegant poses.

I can't get over how thin her legs look. Not helped by clumpy shoes granted, but still.

I don't think Alexa ever had anything to do with the design process or input into the actual Alexa bag. I think I read that Emma Hill just named the bag the Alexa because she is the girl "du jour". Obviously Mulberry then showered her with free bags.

Anyway it's still very nice for Mulberry to have won Designer Brand of the year.

Same event, seems a different league to me?

article-1336561-0C6396A5000005DC-99_196x560.jpg

Mind you she must have been bloody frozen!

Lara Stone looks much nicer.

I must confess I'm always slightly perplexed by whay Alexa wears... and I know she says she's naturally thin (which some people are, I'm not thin-bashing) but she appears unhealthy a lot of the time

Yes they're poles apart in the style leagues Corries! Lara looks so chic, but more importantly what the heck is Alexa wearing? Those shoes are horrendous, the hair looks as if it's been borrowed from a scarecrow for the evening, and I'm not even going to start with the matronesque get up that's wearing her:nogood: Dear oh dear, sack the stylist ..next!

What a total fright! And I don't mean that she is on the voluptuous size.
She does not suit that dress.

First time I have seen Yasmin Le Bon in anything less than gorgeous too,