Shiseido Majolica Majorca

PrincessD

Hello!!
O.G.
Jan 23, 2009
Hello pretty ladies,

I have a question about the Shiseido Majolica Majorca automatic eyeliner. I'm running low on eyeliner and want to try this product. Anybody used this before? How do you like it?

Are there any places in Toronto where they sell this for a good price? Or are there any online shops that offer a better deal than ebay?

Thanks in advance!

Do they have this on their website? I think they only have Majolica Majorca Jewelling Pencil.. I have the Jewelling Pencil, they are great, but I know it's very scarce and hard to find there in Canada / USA / UK. You have to order it by online.

Do they have this on their website? I think they only have Majolica Majorca Jewelling Pencil.. I have the Jewelling Pencil, they are great, but I know it's very scarce and hard to find there in Canada / USA / UK. You have to order it by online.

Are there any online shops that you know of by any chance?

I have the automatic eyeliner in black. It's a liquid eyeliner pen. I'm more than happy with it. Better than YSL eyeliner. I bought it at SaSa, Hong Kong. I don't know where else to buy it!

I should have updated this thread that I started... I actually bought this eyeliner and absolutely LOVE it!!!!!! I'm actually almost done with it and will be buying a new one! I paid $20 Can. for it, Sasa.com no longer have this product!