shirts?

I hear that the toki shirts run very small...normally I wear an XL, but I'm a 40 DD, so I'm worried a toki shirt might not fit? I can't try them on in store so i'm wondering if i should skip it...i really want the new blue punk rocker dude one though =(

and are hoodies also sized small?

I'm around 36D/C depending on make...and they JUST fit me...so Idk maybe you might want to find someone who already owns a XL and see if it fits you before you go out and spend alot of money on toki shirts. Oh yeah, I'm not sure...but I think they also shrink just a tad bit after you wash them the first time.

i'm a 38 dd and sooooo pregnant! Hahahahah... here's a pic of me in my momo adios shirt.. maybe that'll give you an idea.
l_e0c03b5b12ed79df7b17a559bbec91f6.jpg

Oh my god mamaxjam! You are sooo big!:nuts: I don't mean it in a bad way :smile:
littlepaperstar- I'm a 38DD and have wide shoulders and I can wear the strechy shirts (I have the ribcage one) but I'm uncomfortable in the less strechy ones. I tried an XL adios and ciao ciao and it was too tight. So... maybe a strechy one? Or maybe a mens medium or something?

Just got my Adios & Ciao Ciao in the mail today...its an XL and its too tight :crybaby:

It is so d**n cute, though! Maybe I'll just hang it up in my bedroom so I can look at it :yes:

Guess I'll try to find the mens now.

I looked at men's toki shirts and I don't think that's gonna do me any good. I'm only 5'1" and when I held a men's size small on me ... it was down to my knees .. maybe even below my knees .. lmao

The salesguy was like .. "umm are u sure you don't want to buy a womens toki shirt? I'm pretty sure u can fit into a medium ..." I would have tried one on to see but ... they didn't have the one I wanted plus I was too tired and hot to try on clothes ...

next time tho :yes:

Jessaka, I'm sure your's will fit if the candy cane shirt fits. I have a candy cane shirt and the adios and ciaociao one and they adios and ciaociao one I think is actually longer.

Hawaii girls: Where did you guys say they sell tokidoki shirts? Chic Icon in Koko Marina... Le Lotus in Ala Moana (and was it Ward too?)... Anywhere else? I think I might check out the store in Koko Marina after work tomorrow... Maybe I can turn the shirt into a boatneck tee, depending on the quality of the material.