shirts?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I hear that the toki shirts run very small...normally I wear an XL, but I'm a 40 DD, so I'm worried a toki shirt might not fit? I can't try them on in store so i'm wondering if i should skip it...i really want the new blue punk rocker dude one though =(

and are hoodies also sized small?

2. I'm around 36D/C depending on make...and they JUST fit me...so Idk maybe you might want to find someone who already owns a XL and see if it fits you before you go out and spend alot of money on toki shirts. Oh yeah, I'm not sure...but I think they also shrink just a tad bit after you wash them the first time.

3. i wear a 36C and a M fits me in td t-shirts. :shrugs: i guess it depends on how you like things to fit& bodytype&stuff.

4. i'm a 38 dd and sooooo pregnant! Hahahahah... here's a pic of me in my momo adios shirt.. maybe that'll give you an idea.[​IMG]

5. Oh lord, that's big

Like me. Hahahahah

6. mamaxjam, i hope you didnt stretch out your tee! i hope it will go back to normal after the bebe comes :biggrin:

7. Oh my god mamaxjam! You are sooo big!:nuts: I don't mean it in a bad way :smile:
    littlepaperstar- I'm a 38DD and have wide shoulders and I can wear the strechy shirts (I have the ribcage one) but I'm uncomfortable in the less strechy ones. I tried an XL adios and ciao ciao and it was too tight. So... maybe a strechy one? Or maybe a mens medium or something?

8. I would try looking for men's shirts maybe? I think someone else on this forum did that. I forget who. I want to say annie or blackwidow... but I could be wrong.

9. thanks everyone...i think the womens shirt might be too small, i hope the blue mohawk guy comes in mens sizes!

10. Just got my Adios & Ciao Ciao in the mail today...its an XL and its too tight :crybaby:

It is so d**n cute, though! Maybe I'll just hang it up in my bedroom so I can look at it :yes:

Guess I'll try to find the mens now.

11. I looked at men's toki shirts and I don't think that's gonna do me any good. I'm only 5'1" and when I held a men's size small on me ... it was down to my knees .. maybe even below my knees .. lmao

The salesguy was like .. "umm are u sure you don't want to buy a womens toki shirt? I'm pretty sure u can fit into a medium ..." I would have tried one on to see but ... they didn't have the one I wanted plus I was too tired and hot to try on clothes ...

next time tho :yes:

12. smallfry, that sucks that your shirt doesnt fit! I hope mine will O__O

13. Jessaka, I'm sure your's will fit if the candy cane shirt fits. I have a candy cane shirt and the adios and ciaociao one and they adios and ciaociao one I think is actually longer.

14. I buy the mens shirts, becuase after you wash them once, they shrink down to fit more like a women's shirt.

15. Hawaii girls: Where did you guys say they sell tokidoki shirts? Chic Icon in Koko Marina... Le Lotus in Ala Moana (and was it Ward too?)... Anywhere else? I think I might check out the store in Koko Marina after work tomorrow... Maybe I can turn the shirt into a boatneck tee, depending on the quality of the material.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice