Shirt Dress

It looks nice to me, I'd definitely wear this. And it's fairly priced as well, so you could get a pair of gladiator sandals to go with it :smile: I like the cream coloured one best, though.

The dress looks great - and it's versatile so you can get lots of wear out of it. I think the darker shades would look great with colourful accessories, whereas the cream might look a bit like a traditional clinical nurses outfit.

If you can try it out first, I would suggest that.

I LOVE shirt dresses. I've been trying to find something for years now. So far, they're either too big, too frumpy around the arms/chest, or the one time the fit was perfect and the dress looked great in the changeroom, it was wayyyyyyy too short to be worn in public unless I planned on standing motionless.

The dark colours look like school uniforms on me and the light colour ones make me look like a crocodile hunter. It's pretty sad.

The dark colours look like school uniforms on me and the light colour ones make me look like a crocodile hunter. It's pretty sad.

LOL that's funny - I've thought about it and I wish that they made this in a grey so I could wear it with my jeans. I don't want to wear navy and dark jeans, it'll be too dark then

I love shirt dresses, although the one you're showing looks a bit short, but would be ok if you're petite. I think they're more flattering if it was belted or came with some sort of a waist tie.