Shirt Dress

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It looks nice to me, I'd definitely wear this. And it's fairly priced as well, so you could get a pair of gladiator sandals to go with it :smile: I like the cream coloured one best, though.

2. The dress looks great - and it's versatile so you can get lots of wear out of it. I think the darker shades would look great with colourful accessories, whereas the cream might look a bit like a traditional clinical nurses outfit.

3. Love the navy!:tup:

4. I love shirt dresses, thanks for the link - I've never been on this site and the prices look great

5. I like this too, lovely for summer and incredibly versatile

6. def cute:yes:

7. If you can try it out first, I would suggest that.

I LOVE shirt dresses. I've been trying to find something for years now. So far, they're either too big, too frumpy around the arms/chest, or the one time the fit was perfect and the dress looked great in the changeroom, it was wayyyyyyy too short to be worn in public unless I planned on standing motionless.

The dark colours look like school uniforms on me and the light colour ones make me look like a crocodile hunter. It's pretty sad.

8. i think its really cute!

9. LOL that's funny - I've thought about it and I wish that they made this in a grey so I could wear it with my jeans. I don't want to wear navy and dark jeans, it'll be too dark then

10. its ok. i would rather have a dress that kind of molds to my body and shows off my womanly curves. I would get it in navy if I had to choose.

11. I love shirt dresses, although the one you're showing looks a bit short, but would be ok if you're petite. I think they're more flattering if it was belted or came with some sort of a waist tie.

12. I love shirt dresses and this one looks really cute. Also love the navy.

13. On its own, it's a bit dull, but I think it could be a good basic.
    I only really like it in black and khaki though.

14. I like this dress-- I have a very similar one in a dark shade. I think it's a good basic piece to have in anyone's wardrobe.