Shirt Designer So $lap-happy

heavensent

Shop-a-holic
Sep 20, 2005
news040106009.jpg

SHIRT DESIGNER SO $LAP-HAPPY

April 1, 2006 -- Personal assistants and domestic workers should take the advice of a new must-have T-shirt: "Naomi Campbell slapped me - and I slapped the ***** back!" The tees were designed by Harlem-based fashion designer-to-the-stars Malcolm Harris.

"It's funny for me, because I'm Jamaican as well, and I know the Jamaican temper - and this is what can happen," Harris said.

"As an African-American fashion designer, this is the woman that we look up to, and for her to behave like this - this is my way of saying, 'Girl, get help!' "

The FIT and NYU graduate came out with the shirt during Fashion Week in February 2005, to counter a T-shirt that Campbell was spied wearing.

Campbell's T-shirt (pictured on today's front page) has "Naomi hit me . . ." on the front, and the words ". . . and I liked it" on the back.

Harris's Mal Sirrah fashion line designs expensive couture for women. The Campbell tee is $50, and the rhinestone-studded version costs $350. Proceeds go to the National Center for Cancer Research.

Yea she has alledged assaulted like two assistants, right? Note to Naomi: your anger management therapy is not working! It's a shame too cause IMO she's still awesome on that runway!