Shirli's Stunning Shoe Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    I guess that it's high time for a shoe collection thread starring MY SHOES!

These are just to get things going and I'll be doing individual pictures to include modeling over the next few weeks. My SO has agreed to indulge me and snap the pictures.

All of my satin's are in boxes so they don't show in these two pictures. I like to stare at my shoes and you can tell by my closet that I love color. Those pink (shoeless) shoe trees are reserved for my pink satin Madeleine's.

I will also (probably against tradition) add my non-CL's, because the pairs I have are every bit as lovely and deserving.

In my CL collection I have...

Drapanova (Plum Suede), Formentera (Black Canvas), PIAF85 (Black Nappa), VP (Nude Patent), NP (Black Patent, Red Patent & Silver Glitter), Armadillo (Red Satin & Green Satin); Omniron Booties (Black Nappa), Declic (Lilac Suede & Magenta Suede), Lady Gres (Gray Suede), Madeleine (Anthracite Nappa, Pink Satin & Turquoise Suede), Horatio (Gray Linen), Twistochat (Cuoio) & Very Brode (Red Satin).

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. shirli, I love your beautiful collection! So colorful, too.

3. ohhh gorgeous collection! i'm looking forward to seeing more of your special orders!!

4. Gorgeous collection Shirli! I love your Silver Glitters and Lady Gres! I really like all of the color as well! Very nice!

5. I love your collection! You've done a great job not getting multiples. Can't wait to see your new shoes!

6. Beautiful, I love all of them. I have those Miss Dior's too:love: does that make us shoe twins?

7. Gorgeous collection Shirli! :drool:

8. Awesome collection!! Congratulations!

9. Lovely collection. Nice and colourful!!

10. Gorgeous collection, love all the color!

11. I've been waiting for this one....

close-ups, close-ups....Gorgeous collection!

12. what lovely shoes u have!...love the Declic (Lilac Suede & Magenta Suede)

13. Beautiful collection!

14. Lovely collection! So neatly displayed and those shoes trees are cute!

15. I have been waiting for this one! Shirli, I love how even from this picture, you can tell how every single shoe is completely special to you. Of course, I know that already from the way you make your buying decisions, but the display completely backs it up. Each one is beautiful and unique, and I love them all. Can't wait to see individual and modeling shots!