Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2010
I need advice;)

I need to ship a ring that I just sold. I'm in Canada. No one wants to insure the package more than 1000$ and the ring was sold for 3000$. Fedex..ups.. Would you still ship the item and take the risk?

I don't know where to tell you to check but for example when I send a fine watch or jewelry to a certain consignor, they send me a shipping label Fedex but they have 3rd party insurance so Fedex does not cover the insurance. Maybe call a jewelry store and ask if they can give you some info?

I need advice;)

I need to ship a ring that I just sold. I'm in Canada. No one wants to insure the package more than 1000$ and the ring was sold for 3000$. Fedex..ups.. Would you still ship the item and take the risk?
I would try the Ebay forum for this question...the gals are very informed when it comes to shipping and everything else for that matter...

I wouldn't, I opted for that limit when I sold one of my fine watches and I was gyped by the insurance when the post office lost the pacKage. I would def check out the eBay forum bc I wish I did that last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.