shipping to singapore?

vhsethan

O.G.
Jul 18, 2007
I am trying to calculate, for a customer, how much shipping would be to Singapore? The item is a Coach swingpack. On USPS it looks like I could ship this for about $15 using a International flat rate envelope. What do you guys think?

redney

Lovin' Life!
O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
$15 sounds very low. Is the bag within the weight limit for the envelope? Did you include the costs for insurance and signature confirmation?

I've shipped a bag Singapore before using USPS Global Priority (EMS) and it was a little over $40.

KoobaMe

Hardware Junkie
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
SoCal
I very recently shipped to Singapore and it was roughly $40 via EMS. It is a fast, efficient and secure way to ship in my personal experience. :smile:

sarisari

Aug 29, 2008
Would that fit in a flat rate envelope? I doubt it will. I usually ship via priority mail international, that should be at least $25 or more plus insurance (depending on the weight). That includes delivery confirmation but you can't get signature with that service. You have to get signature confirmation if the item is over $250 for paypal protection, then you have to ship via Express mail.