shipping to Greece?

Jul 14, 2007
hi there
has anyone shipped to Greece before? i have a buyer who is from Greece, seem trustworthy, asking me to make exception to ship there, though i clearly stated no international shipping? does anyone know how much is shipping to Greece?thanks

Hi, I have shipped many times to Greece without a problem. It may take a while. Go for USPS Priority Mail Intl. and add insurance. It is not cheep and depends on the value and size it will be from $30 to$60. Let say a bag that fit into the PMI box and is about 4 to 5 pound and with a value of $300 will cost approx. $40.

I know this is not what you're asking, but my first thought is that there's no point in having a selling policy if it's not going to be enforced. You say that you "clearly stated no international shipping," but now you're trying to ship to Greece because of a buyer that ignored your policy and is asking you to take this risk. Perhaps this will turn out to be a smooth, positive transaction, but there's a reason why you chose not to do international transactions in the first place. These so-called exceptions often turn out to be a source of much regret. In any case, if you decide to go through with it, you could call PayFoe to make 100% that the shipping method you decide to use will cover you under seller's protection. USPS Express Mail meets the Signature Confirmation requirement, but there are other methods that might be more economical and/or easy to use. If you do a search for international shipping on this subforum, you will find a lot of threads in which members who do international transactions give their recommendations. Good luck!